* 150 g hazelnut meal (1¼ firmly packed cups)
* 55 g coconut oil (¼ cup) melted if solid
* 50-85 g rice malt syrup or honey (¼ cup approx.)
* 1 tsp vanilla -powder, extract or essence
* 2 tbsp cacao nibs -or dark chocolate chips, or both
* 1 tbsp water (must be added or they go flat)
* Preheat your oven to 150 ℃
* In a mixing bowl or food processor, combine all of the ingredients above until just combined (Thermomix 5 seconds, speed 5). Scrape the sides to incorporate the bits around the edge.
* Roll tablespoons of the mix in your (wet) hands and place them onto a tray lined with baking paper.
* Flatten with the back of the fork. The cookies above have cacao nibs through them (I put a little piece of Green and Blacks 85% chocolate on top in this pic too).
* Bake for 15 minutes or until starting to brown on top.
* Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
(Adapted from wellnourished.com.au)